Hormone Replacement Therapy (Antiaging Medicine)
SpectraCell Laboratories offers comprehensive male and female hormone panels that reveal the overall state of hormonal balance in a patient. Like nutrients, hormones influence all aspects of health and disease—mood, sleep, metabolism, immunity, heart health, and appearance. An imbalance of one hormone can initiate cascade of events that alters other hormones, so a comprehensive look at hormone status is key.
Clinical Applications of Hormone Imbalance:
- Fatigue & energy levels
- Cardiovascular health (blood pressure, clotting, lipids)
- Neurology (migraines, sleep, pain)
- Mental health (depression, anxiety, cognitive function)
- Immunity (infections, autoimmune disease)
- Metabolism (blood sugar regulation, tissue repair)
- Bone density (osteoporosis)
- Physical appearance (skin, muscles, hair)
Hormones are chemical messengers that are secreted directly into the blood, which carries them to organs and tissues of the body to exert their functions. There are many types of hormones that act on different aspects of bodily functions and processes.
Testosterone pellet implantation for men and women. Estrogen Pearl implants for women. Increased libido for men. Pellet implants prolong the effectiveness of these hormones from three to six months.
Silhouette Lift™ is a revolutionary procedure for patients who are seeking a significant lift without invasive surgery.
Reasons to Choose Silhouette Lift™
- FDA Approved
- Affordable procedure
- Minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment
- No general anesthesia required
- Short recovery and minimal downtime
- Excellent results for men and women between the ages of 40 and 70
- Facial volume is redistributed, regaining volume in cheeks and opportunity to redefine your jaw line
- Corrects mid and lower face drooping
- Smooths prematurely aging skin
- Less swelling, bruising, and discomfort than a traditional facelift
- Will stimulate collagen production for a lifted effect
- Immediate results, with additional lifting effects achieved over time
A Quick and Easy Procedure
Silhouette Lift is performed in four stages:
Step 1 Local anesthesia
Step 2 Mini incision in the temporal area and insertion of the Silhouette Sutures
Step 3 The sutures are anchored in the facial tissues
Step 4 The sutures are fastened in the temporal area and the incision is closed
Silhouette Sutures are the only suture of its kind with the ability to be re-tightened after a few years to provide extended longevity of the lift.
A Safe Procedure
- Silhouette Sutures were FDA approved in 2006 and are the only FDA approved suspension sutures for mid-facelift. The patented sutures have achieved the CE mark in Europe and are TGA approved in Australia.
- Silhouette Sutures are a new type of suspension suture developed specifically for the procedure and offers significantly greater lift thanks on its unique bio-resorbable cones and non-absorbable polypropylene suture.
- This FDA approved, minimally invasive alternative to a facelift is growing in popularity, having been successfully performed over 25,000 times in over 55 countries around the world.
- In addition to cosmetic use, the Silhouette Sutures are used by surgeons within major hospitals nationwide and throughout Europe for reconstructive surgery.
- Silhouette Lift is only performed by trained and certified physicians. Ask your doctor if Silhouette Lift is right for you.
Injectable & Fillers
- Botox – temporarily improve moderate to severe frown lines and crow’s feet
- Restylane – a hyaluronic acid gel injection filler to enhance facial features and give long-lasting, natural-looking results
- Dysport – a prescription injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Juvederm – an injectable filler to soften deep folds and reduce wrinkles in the face using hyaluronic acid
- Radiesse – a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin through an injection that stimulates your body’s own natural collagen. Natural, immediate results and long-lasting