A New You Awaits with Our Range of Cosmetic Surgery Services
Neograft Hair Transplantation
NeoGraft is the first and only FDA cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
- Advanced technology for men and women
- Natural looking results
- No linear scarring
- Minimal downtime
- Minimal invasive procedure
- Shorter recovery period
- A discrete solution to hair loss
How It Works
This revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. The NeoGraft automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market and has the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology.
NeoGraft provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results. With NeoGraft’s technology, each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. A natural looking head of hair is created with this minimally-invasive procedure.
Platelet Fiber Matrix With (PRP) and Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM)
The Selphyl® System is designed for the safe and rapid preparation of Platelet-rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM) from a small sample of blood at the patient point of care. Many PRP systems require operator skill, have varying results, and have extensive contamination with red blood cells and white blood cells. Selphyl® removes virtually all contaminating cells and is independent of operator technique. PRP is converted to PRFM through a controlled process, creating a scaffold that serves to protect and preserve platelets. Think of Selphyl® PRFM as the next generation PRP.
- Superior Technology
- Visual Guide to Quality
- Completely Closed System
- Ultrapure PRFM
- Operator Independent
- Fibrin Matrix Scaffold
- Viable Platelets
- Sustained GF Release
- Extensive Safety Profile
- Over 150K Patients Treated
How It Works
How long does the procedure take?
The entire procedure takes about 30 minutes to perform in your doctor’s office.
How many treatments are needed?
The number of treatments needed depends on each individual patient, the desired outcome, and your doctor’s treatment plan.
Is the treatment painful?
Unlike other products that are acidic (low pH), Selphyl® PRFM has close to physiologic pH. There may be some temporary discomfort during the injections. Like all injection procedures, one can experience occasional redness and bruising immediately following the treatment that resolves quickly.
Are there any side effects?
There have been no known side effects associated with Selphyl® reported to date. As with any injectable procedure, some patients may experience some mild and temporary irritation, swelling, bruising, itching, discoloration, or tenderness at the injection site.
Can anyone be allergic to Selphyl®?
There is virtually no risk of allergic reaction. The Selphyl® PRFM System is used to rapidly collect and isolate a patient’s own PRFM for injection and contains no animal or synthetic products.
High Definition Body Sculpting (Vaser)
For over a decade, VASER® has provided high quality, versatile body shaping procedures to patients throughout the world. The VASERlipo® procedure is well-respected and uses trusted ultrasound-assisted liposuction technology.
- Produce eye-catching results in a single procedure
- Easily remove large amounts of stored fat
- Smooth skin even in delicate areas like the arms and neck
- Refine and accentuate the appearance of muscles
- Minimal downtime
- Local or general anesthesia
- Immediate results
If you’ve struggled with weight gain, and exercise and diet just haven't given you the dramatic transformation you’d like, VASERlipo® can help.
How It Works
VASERlipo uses a precise, minimally invasive liposuction technology that produces eye-catching results in just one procedure and the technology provides many benefits versus traditional liposuction treatments. The procedure is tissue-selective, targeting fat while protecting other tissues from damage. It’s powerful enough to eliminate substantial areas of fat but gentle enough to treat delicate areas such as the neck and arms. VASERlipo is clinically proven to produce even results in treated areas, leaving your skin smooth and your body beautifully contoured.
Varicose Vein Treatment
Radio Frequency Ablation of Varicose Veins & Treatment of Spider Veins
Dr. Siddiqui uses advanced minimally-invasive techniques that are precise, fast, convenient, and easier on you during vein treatments to ensure optimal results when resolving varicose and spider veins. Compared to the old “stripping” technique of yesteryear, Dr. Siddiqui’s modern procedures and tools result in significantly less pain, scarring, and downtime.
In other words, Dr. Siddiqui strives to provide you the best possible outcomes with the least amount of treatment impact, a rapid return to your life and attractive legs that feel great!
Venefit™ Targeted Endovenous Therapy
From inside the poorly functioning (“insufficient”) vein, Dr. Siddiqui uses radiofrequency energy to heat the vein wall, after which the vein closes. As the vein is slowly, naturally absorbed into the body, other veins take over the return of nutrient- and oxygen-depleted blood to the heart.
Dr. Siddiqui can perform the most appropriate procedure for removing surface varicose veins for optimal outcomes. In this minimally invasive outpatient procedure, Dr. Siddiqui removes superficial veins through very tiny, slit-like incisions.
For residual varicosities, reticular veins, and spider veins, Dr. Siddiqui precisely injects a medication that irritates the vein wall and causes it to collapse, after which it is absorbed by the body. Underlying venous insufficiency must be first ruled out or resolved to ensure the success of this treatment.
Using infrared light, this amazing tool helps guide treatment by projecting onto the surface of the skin an image of the veins beneath the skin. This allows Dr. Siddiqui—and you—to effectively “peer into” your body, helping ensure the accuracy of his treatment.
VeinWave technology is a relatively new application for the treatment of intradermal capillaries on the face and the lower extremities utilizing thermal energy to coagulate these capillaries of the face and legs.
Conservative approaches, such as elevating the leg or wearing compression stockings, can be helpful (depending on level of venous dysfunction) or may be required by insurance before authorizing a different treatment.
As part of his commitment to resolving varicose and spider veins, Dr. Siddiqui and his team are also focused on the esthetics related to problem veins . . . and on facial esthetics and skin care in general.
For more about Dr. Siddiqui’s experienced care and leading-edge treatments for venous disease and varicose and spider veins, call Folsom NeoGraft, Laser Lipo & Aesthetics today.
V-LASE for Vaginal Health (Laser Vaginal Tightening – LVT)
Many women suffer quietly from the effects of vaginal atrophy. This condition results in inflammation and drying of vaginal walls while the tissue thins. Intercourse may become painful and pelvic muscles weaken causing involuntary release of urine. It is also common for the bladder, rectum, and pelvic floor muscles to become damaged after childbirth. LVT is a non-surgical solution that will help shrink vaginal mucosa.
- Sexual gratification
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Vaginal atrophy
- Vaginal dryness, irritation, and itchiness
- Burning and painful intercourse
- Epithelial integrity/elasticity
How Does V-LASE Work?
The V-Lase is a laser treatment that tightens vaginal tissue using a minimally invasive, painless CO2 laser procedure. It heats the vaginal tissue which stimulates angiogenesis fibroblast activity and new collagen formation without ablative or excessive thermal damage.
- Safe & Simple
- Time Saving Procedure
- No Downtime
- No Bleeding or Pain
- No Anesthesia required
Increase fullness and improve symmetry of the breasts through breast implants or fat.
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve balance of your figure
- Enhance self-image and self-confidence
Fat Harvesting & Transfer (Gluteal, Breast & Facial Augmentation)
Using your own unwanted fat as an aesthetic filler, fat transfer and harvesting allows you to achieve natural looking results for your face, body, and breasts through a safe procedure with long lasting results.
- Improve breast shape
- Increase facial volume and smooth wrinkles
- Enhance body areas like hips or buttocks
- Natural looking
- Long lasting results
- No risk of allergic reaction or rejection because it uses your own natural fat
- Restore youthful fullness
Also known as abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin in the abdominal area and can also restore weakened or separated muscles in that area.
- Achieve a flat and toned abdomen
- Improves posture by tightening weak abdomen muscles
- Local Tumescent Infiltration Anesthesia or General Anesthesia
- Easier to maintain weight loss
- Increased exercise tolerance
Brazilian Butt Lift
By using liposuction to remove fat from other areas of the body and injecting into the backside, a Brazilian butt lift can enhance the size and shape of the buttocks to improve the appearance of lift and contour.
- Natural appearance
- No risk of allergic reaction or rejection because it uses your own natural fat
- Increase fullness, roundness, and lift
- Improved balance of your figure
- Long lasting results
- Fat cells stay put in desired area
Hormone Replacement Therapy (Antiaging Medicine)
SpectraCell Laboratories offers comprehensive male and female hormone panels that reveal the overall state of hormonal balance in a patient. Like nutrients, hormones influence all aspects of health and disease—mood, sleep, metabolism, immunity, heart health, and appearance. An imbalance of one hormone can initiate cascade of events that alters other hormones, so a comprehensive look at hormone status is key.
Clinical Applications of Hormone Imbalance:
- Fatigue & energy levels
- Cardiovascular health (blood pressure, clotting, lipids)
- Neurology (migraines, sleep, pain)
- Mental health (depression, anxiety, cognitive function)
- Immunity (infections, autoimmune disease)
- Metabolism (blood sugar regulation, tissue repair)
- Bone density (osteoporosis)
- Physical appearance (skin, muscles, hair)
Hormones are chemical messengers that are secreted directly into the blood, which carries them to organs and tissues of the body to exert their functions. There are many types of hormones that act on different aspects of bodily functions and processes.
Testosterone pellet implantation for men and women. Estrogen Pearl implants for women. Increased libido for men. Pellet implants prolong the effectiveness of these hormones from three to six months.
Micronutrient Testing and Replacement
SpectraCell’s Micronutrient test provides the most comprehensive nutritional analysis available by measuring functional deficiencies at the cellular level. It is an assessment of how well the body utilizes 33 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites, while conveying the body’s need for these micronutrients that enable the body to produce enzymes, hormones, and other substances essential for proper growth, development, and good health. This test provides the basis of a personalized, functional approach in addressing a broad variety of clinical conditions including arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular risk, diabetes, various immunological disorders, metabolic disorders, and micronutrient deficiencies.>
SpectraCell’s micronutrient testing offers a unique means to scientifically assess the intracellular requirements of micronutrients that play an important role in overall health and wellness. Our tests measure the biochemical function of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants, providing a powerful clinical assessment tool.
Our panels are designed to provide you with the most comprehensive nutritional analysis available. As the only lab that can offer a truly functional intracellular testing, SpectraCell also provides you with targeted nutrient repletion recommendations for the deficiencies identified.
Fractional CO2 Lasers (MiXto)
MiXto improves your skin’s appearance and slows the signs of aging through this skin rejuvenation treatment to have healthy, younger looking skin. A single treatment can show improvement in skin texture and coloring while reducing wrinkles.
The MiXto Pro utilizes a proprietary algorithm producing a unique “Z” scan pattern which provides the longest amount of time possible between adjacent spots while filling in a given square area of skin.
The patented pattern allows maximum intra-operative cooling of surrounding tissue lowering risk of side effects while maximizing patient comfort. The MiXto Pro is thus able to deposit more heat into tissue competing technology yet allow practitioners to safely treat all skin type.
- Dryer procedure (less bleeding)
- Lower risk of infection
- Better seal off nerve endings reducing post-op pain
- Greater collagen stimulation
- Shorter treatment times
- Lowest risk of side effects
- Maximum patient comfort during treatment
- Simplified post-care
Silhouette Lift™ is a revolutionary procedure for patients who are seeking a significant lift without invasive surgery.
Reasons to Choose Silhouette Lift™
- FDA Approved
- Affordable procedure
- Minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment
- No general anesthesia required
- Short recovery and minimal downtime
- Excellent results for men and women between the ages of 40 and 70
- Facial volume is redistributed, regaining volume in cheeks and opportunity to redefine your jaw line
- Corrects mid and lower face drooping
- Smooths prematurely aging skin
- Less swelling, bruising, and discomfort than a traditional facelift
- Will stimulate collagen production for a lifted effect
- Immediate results, with additional lifting effects achieved over time
A Quick and Easy Procedure
Silhouette Lift is performed in four stages:
Step 1 Local anesthesia
Step 2 Mini incision in the temporal area and insertion of the Silhouette Sutures
Step 3 The sutures are anchored in the facial tissues
Step 4 The sutures are fastened in the temporal area and the incision is closed
Silhouette Sutures are the only suture of its kind with the ability to be re-tightened after a few years to provide extended longevity of the lift.
A Safe Procedure
- Silhouette Sutures were FDA approved in 2006 and are the only FDA approved suspension sutures for mid-facelift. The patented sutures have achieved the CE mark in Europe and are TGA approved in Australia.
- Silhouette Sutures are a new type of suspension suture developed specifically for the procedure and offers significantly greater lift thanks on its unique bio-resorbable cones and non-absorbable polypropylene suture.
- This FDA approved, minimally invasive alternative to a facelift is growing in popularity, having been successfully performed over 25,000 times in over 55 countries around the world.
- In addition to cosmetic use, the Silhouette Sutures are used by surgeons within major hospitals nationwide and throughout Europe for reconstructive surgery.
- Silhouette Lift is only performed by trained and certified physicians. Ask your doctor if Silhouette Lift is right for you.
Injectable & Fillers
- Botox – temporarily improve moderate to severe frown lines and crow’s feet
- Restylane – a hyaluronic acid gel injection filler to enhance facial features and give long-lasting, natural-looking results
- Dysport – a prescription injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Juvederm – an injectable filler to soften deep folds and reduce wrinkles in the face using hyaluronic acid
- Radiesse – a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin through an injection that stimulates your body’s own natural collagen. Natural, immediate results and long-lasting